WoWme – The way shopping should be
WoWme is a method of shopping that puts the consumer in the drivers seat:
- Consumers can post items or services they want and have vendors and providers bid to WoWthem.
- Vendors and providers can make offers to WoW the consumer.
In WoWme, users can act as either or both roles as a consumer or a vendor-provider.
- As a consumer, you can easily login to the site and immediately start posting your items or services that you want vendors to Wow you about. Once your item or service is displayed, you can search for the suitable vendor and invite them to bid your items.
- As a vendor or provider, you can provide your detailed information and find out potential items and services you want to bid on.
Here’s the main workflow of the WoWme website app:
1. Post an item or service you want
- A consumer can post wanted items or services after login or signup on the site.
- There are two kinds of item or services postings: submit for free or paid to submit a want.
2. Bid on an item or service that a consumer wants
- Vendors can find different items or services on the main page and start bidding to WoW the consumers want by clicking the “WoWthem” button.
- Also, consumers can also invite their prefered vendors or providers for first bids via their profiles as well. After that, the vendors and providers can take a look at the item or services details and decide to bid it or not.
3. Accept a Bid
- Consumers will review bids bid on the items detail page and decide to accept or decline bids.
- When consumer chooses the most suitable vendor that WoWed him or her, he or she clicks the “I’m WoWed” button on the bid list.
4. Open the posting details space
- Once a bid is accepted, both the vendor and requestor can open the transaction space to have further discussion regarding the transaction.
- In this transaction space, they can send a private messages to each other and work out the details for the transaction.
5. Complete the transaction
- The person who posted that they wanted to be WoWed will review this details when the vendor completes the transaction.
- If the person who wanted to be Wowed is satisfied with this details, he or she clicks the “Finish” button and writes a review for the vendor.
- This transaction is now considered as complete, the vendor will press “WoW & Complete” button to review and rate back for the person being WoWed.
- If the person being WoWed isn’t happy with the vendor’s transaction after reviewing the details, he or she can hit the “Close” button to send a dispute to the admin.